If you’ve been thinking about moving, we’ve got 8 reasons to make 2018 the year you build a new home.
- Fast build times. It’s currently taking an average of just six months to build a new Plunkett home, from the time the slab goes down, to the day we hand you the keys. That’s really good news if you’re paying rent while you build.
- Great deals on land. There’s a still a ready supply of titled blocks to choose from, with attractive pricing and value-packed incentives. You’ve probably noticed that house and land packages are looking better than ever, too.
- Great deals from builders. What’s not to love about the abundance of offers, deals and packages on offer at the moment?
- Quality trades assured. Having the pick of the trades means you’ll never have to compromise when it comes to quality.
- Low mortgage rates. It’s never been cheaper to borrow money to build a home thanks to interest rates sitting at record lows.
- The market is on the up. Savvy investors anticipate market cycles, knowing the bottom of the market is a great time to invest in bricks and mortar.
- Future-proofing. Advances in technology, construction methods and design thinking will keep you ahead of the game.
- Styles ready to go. Whatever your style – from farmhouse to beach house, from Hamptons to New York loft – the looks you love are ready and waiting.