House & Land Package Disclaimer
The details contained in any home and land package displayed on the Plunkett Homes website were correct at the time of listing, however, pricing and land availability are subject to change without notice.
All care has been taken to ensure the home design shown is suitable for the advertised lot however design and specification are subject to shire and developer approvals. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed other relevant costs are taken into consideration.
Changes made to the design may affect the total cost of the package. Photos, images and descriptions are intended to be a visual aid only and may show items or inclusions which do not form part of the land or house and land package
Specifications are subject to change without notice. The specification differs between regions. Images and photos are for illustration purposes only and may not depict the layout or inclusions of the home you purchase.
Pricing and availability are correct at the time of listing, Plunkett Homes does not own the lot and the owner of the lot reserves the right to alter the prices.
Prices do not include stamp duty, registration fees and any other fees or charges relating to the purchase of land. Purchasers will need to pay these fees and charges separately. The price is subject to adjustments under the land contract, including rates and land tax.
Purchasers will need to enter into a sales contract with a representative operating under the guidance and control of a real estate agent on behalf of the owner of the land and a separate contract with Plunkett Homes for the construction of the house.
The price shown is based on Plunkett Homes standard specifications and the inclusions for the house as nominated by Plunkett Homes. The price may be subject to exclusions such as site establishment costs, landscaping, fencing and any other identified exclusions.
Alterations may be required to an advertised house to ensure it is compatible with a site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. Further site specific requirements may include State or Local Government requirements and developer covenants applying to the land. These alterations may increase the cost of construction.
Social Media and Moderation
Plunkett Homes welcome visitors to our social media channels or public review websites where they may post comments, reviews and photos and submit questions or ideas. We encourage discussions and engagement and accept constructive suggestions and critique so long as posts are relevant and respectful to our staff, customers, suppliers and wider social community.
Plunkett Homes will, as far as possible, report and/or remove content posted to our social media channels or public review websites should it be the opinion of Plunkett Homes that they may be reasonably interpreted to be illegal, threatening, defamatory, contain obscene language or racism or be invasive to the privacy of any Plunkett Homes staff member, agent, representative or customer. Plunkett Homes reserve the right to remove posts which contravene these guidelines including those considered to constitute excessive posting, spamming or commercial solicitation and may block the accounts of those users that post comments of the above nature in a persistent or extreme manner, to avoid any future posts of a similar nature.
With the exception of material posted on embedded third party websites, Plunkett Homes own or have the rights to the intellectual property in the material that we post. The work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation.
You do not have any rights to the material posted by other people on various social media channels and must not copy, reproduce or adapt this material unless the owner of that material expressly gives you these rights.
Plunkett Homes take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information that we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. You can access the information we hold about you by contacting us.
Plunkett Homes abides by applicable Australian privacy legislation. We may disclose your personal information to any organisation involved with providing credit to you, or any other associates or contractors of Plunkett Homes, including but not limited to affiliate business partners, builders, architects, printing houses, mail houses, lawyers or accountants.
We may use your personal information for direct marketing of products and other services offered by Plunkett Homes, or an organisation we are affiliated with or represent. You have the right to request not to receive direct marketing material.
We may also collect personal information through:
- “Cookies”, “IP addresses” and “session tokens”. We use software on our website and servers called cookies and session tokens, which store information and enables our website to recognise individuals’ web browsers and remember certain information to assist individuals’ future use of our website. Your IP address may also be stored as an additional security measure and may be used to identify you; and
- Recording information individuals give us, e.g. if we record telephone conversations with individuals for training and monitoring purposes (we will only do this with individuals’ consent when they call us, and individuals will have the option to ‘opt out’ of recording).
Copyright: All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and software as well as the compilation of the content is the property of Plunkett Homes or its affiliates and suppliers and protected by Australian copyright laws.
You may view this site and its content using your web-browser and save an electronic copy or print out a copy solely for your own information, research or study provided you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, display or transmission of the site is strictly prohibited.
Trade Marks: Plunkett Homes has the exclusive right to use the marks Plunkett Homes. All other marks, product names and company names appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Use of Site: This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Plunkett Homes.
Plunkett Homes endeavours to provide a reliable, high quality site. However service interruptions or unauthorised conduct may occur due to factors beyond the control of Plunkett Homes. No representations or warranties are made as to the provisions of uninterrupted service. Plunkett Homes is not liable whatsoever for any unauthorised acts or conduct.
No representations or warranties are made as to the accuracy of information or material contained on this site. You should satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of such material through independent enquiries.
Plunkett Homes and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel lodged documents in its discretion, including, without limitation, if your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Plunkett Homes and its affiliates.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Be Vigilant Against Cyberfraud
Hackers have impersonated Building Companies and requested payment via email using false account details. It is important you ensure that any transfers are made to verified bank account details – and if those details have changed, that you call us on our published phone number to verify them.
Defamation: Any opinions expressed on this site are personal opinions only and are not the view of Plunkett Homes. Plunkett Homes will not be bound, by, nor liable for any information or material contained on this site which may be defamatory.
Applicable Law: This site and these disclaimers and terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia and Australian Privacy Principles (‘APPs’) of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) . This site may be accessed outside Australia however you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located. Plunkett Homes makes no representations or warranties that the content of this site complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
Disclaimer: this site is provided by Plunkett Homes on an ‘as is’ basis. Plunkett Homes makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products/services included on this site. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Plunkett Homes disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Plunkett Homes will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. No links or frames connecting this site with another website are endorsements, recommendations or representations regarding those websites.
Defence Housing Australia house and land packages
*Rent may be subject to abatement under certain circumstances such as loss of enjoyment or amenity, or breach of lease terms. Rent is paid where the property is habitable. Should a property become uninhabitable during the term of the lease, or lessor breaches the lease terms, the rent may cease or abate and the lease may be terminated by DHA. Guaranteed rent is subject to the terms of the lease. DHA does not take into account an investor’s objectives or financial needs. Investors should always seek appropriate independent advice before making any investment decisions with DHA.
**A comprehensive description of repairs included in our service and exclusions can be found in the Property Care Contract.
25 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
25 Year Structural Warranty applies to all New Home Builds from January 2020. For any homes constructed prior to January 2020 please refer to your Handover Documents for the Structural Warranty timeframe associated with your home.
The Structural Warranty applies to the Structural Components of the Dwelling; these being, the Foundations /Footings, Suspended Concrete Slabs, the Load Bearing Brickwork and / or the Structural Roof Framing, Structural Wall Framing and Structural Floor Framing.
This Structural Warranty and its beneﬁts are supplied to the original contracted party or parties and are not transferable to subsequent owners.
Plunkett Homes does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Plunkett Homes urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment. The Plunkett Homes share price is obtained from the Australian Stock Exchange and is delayed by 20 minutes or more. Please contact the Australian Stock Exchange for the latest share price.
EXTERNAL LINK DISCLAIMER
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites to which you are transferred are not controlled by Plunkett Homes and Plunkett Homes is not responsible and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any products or services on that website.
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The BlockBuster Series – Perth Metro, South West, Great Southern and Mid West Region
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- Artist impressions are for illustration purposes only
- Changes to plan are permitted and will be priced by way of variation
- Base specification is Plunkett Homes Lifestyle spec, with these following bonus inclusions:
- Raised Garage to 28c
- Raised Garage door opening / head clearance
- Raised alfresco ceilings to 28c (recess lined inside the perimeter eaves)
- Upgraded front entry door to 1200mm clear glazed aluminum door
- Upgrade the single 900mm oven to be (2x) 600mm underbench ovens in lieu
- Upgrade Master Suite Walk in Robe / Dressing Room shelving to be (2x) shelves in lieu of (1x), as represented on the sales sketch
- Upgrade all wet area wall tiling to be 600mm x 300mm ceramic tiles in lieu of 300mm x 300mm ceramic tiles
- Oversized shower recess to Ensuite complete with 600mm Thermaniche recess
- Area loadings do apply for outer regions
- Price can be reviewed due to market conditions
- Builder reserves the right to end the promotion at any time
Price Hold Guarantee
Price hold guarantee carries with it the following terms and conditions:
- The 6 month price hold period is measured from the date of the customer signing their Preparation of Plans Agreement (PPA) to the date of the Builder commencing their construction on site. For the purpose of this promotion construction commencement is defined as the turning of the soil in some capacity, ie. earthworks for the house pad or soakwell installation.
- Unconditional Finance Approval must be provided to the Builder within 45 working days, as measured from the date of Building Contract execution.
- Prestart meeting must be conducted and all selections must be ﬁnalised before Ok2Start.
- All other contractual obligations regarding site access (including but not limited to planning approval, demolition, availability of power and water services, availability of titles) are to be met to ensure construction can commence.
- The 6-month price hold is not applicable to provisional sum items and any unforeseen costs related to but not limited to, siteworks, engineering or compliance.
If the above milestones and terms and conditions are not met within the stipulated timeframe, Plunkett Homes reserves the right to void the 6-month price hold and revert to the Contractual time-frames, conditions and clauses set out in the Lump Sum Building Contract.
Build Time Guarantee
Build time guarantee carries with it the following terms and conditions:
- No under construction variations are permitted, unless a product is discontinued by the manu-facturer and a reselection is required.
- All services, sewer junctions etc. must be readily available to the site prior to builders’ on-site commencement.
- All BA20 forms which may be required between neighbouring parties are the responsibility of the Owner and must be signed and submitted to the builder prior to on-site commencement.
- 12 months is measured from the date of slab stage claim being paid and culminates at the point of practical completion.
- Should the builder fail to achieve PCI 1 within the nominal 12-month timeframe, the builder commits to pay $50 per day until PCI 1 is achieved.
- Slab stage is defined as the pouring of the ground floor’s concrete slab & footing system. Slab stage claim will be issued and must be paid by the proprietor.
- Practical completion is defined as the first inspection meeting between client and builder to compile a list of defects in preparation of key handover. All mains services such as power, water, gas and sewerage must be connected and operational before this milestone has been achieved. This milestone is commonly referred to as “PCI 1”.
- Should the client opt to include turnkey items such as carpets, curtains, landscaping etc then a further 60 working days will be added to the build time guarantee.
If the above terms and conditions are not adhered to throughout the course of construction, Plunkett Homes reserves the right to void the 12 month build guarantee and revert to the Contractual timeframes, conditions and clauses set out in the Lump Sum Building Contract signed by both parties
Chef’s Kitchen Promotion – Perth Metro
- Only available on Plunkett Home’s Lifestyle range
- Offer expires 31st December 2023. PPA needs to be executed & deposit paid prior to this date
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Upgrade standard range oven to Westinghouse WVE915DSCA Dark SS 900mm oven
- OR the choice of 2x Westinghouse WVE615DSCA Dark SS 600mm ovens (underbench)
- Upgrade standard range hotplate to Westinghouse WHG955BCA gas on black glass (900mm)
- Upgrade canopy rangehood to Westinghouse WRCG914BC black with flat glass (900mm) OR
- alternatively, Westinghouse WRI814BB 800mm Dark SS integrated rangehood
- Addition of 2x banks of 2x pot drawers (up to 900mm wide per each)
- Addition of 1x pull out bin drawer (no insert)
- Addition of an underbench microwave recess with pot drawer below. Includes single GPO
- Addition of 3m of overhead cupboards (600mm high with 3c bulkhead above)
- Provide 3m worth of rectified porcelain tiled splashback to underside of overheads ($50/m2)
- Addition of 3m of LED strip lighting to underside of the overhead cupboards
- OR alternatively, 3x Alfred pendant lights to island bench (choice of black or bright chrome)
- Addition of 1x cold water fridge tap
- Upgrade to Caroma Husk retractable dual spray mixer in lieu of standard mixer tap
- Upgrade to Clark Polar double bowl undermount sink
Four Flavours Kitchen Upgrade Terms and Conditions:
- Only available on Plunkett Homes’ Luxe range in the Perth Metro area only
- Offer expires 31st December 2023. PPA needs to be executed & deposit paid prior to this date
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- If any items are not used a credit is not applicable
Further information about this promotion can be discussed with one of our New Home Sales Consultants.
Power Up Your Home Promotion
The promotion provides The Client with one 6.6kW Solar system with battery storage worth over $15,000 for just $2,990.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is available to new clients who sign their Preparation of Plans Agreement (PPA) on or after 1 September 2023 and before 30 Nov 2023. Not available in Esperance, Avon, Mandurah/Peel and Perth Metro regions.
- The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, competition, discount, or incentive.
- The Builder reserves the right to amend, cancel or extend this promotion at any time without notice.
- Only available on:
- The Builder’s standard range of single storey house models as identified on The Builders website.
- Both Luxe and Lifestyle Specifications.
- A single-phase power supply to the home.
- A Colourbond roof.
- Additional costs will apply to the home, site costs and the system if your home requires three-phase power or changes are made to house designs or specifications.
South West region
- The system includes.
- Solax 5kW single phase hybrid inverter.
- Solax T58 Master 5.8kW battery.
- 6.6kW Longi Mono tier one panels.
- The system includes.
- Sungrow 5kW single phase inverter.
- Sungrow Smart Meter.
- Sungrow 6.6kW battery.
- Trina Vertex S tier one panels.
Greater Albany region
- The 6.6kW Solar System includes.
- Huawei Sun2000 5kW single phase inverter
- Huawei Smart Power Sensor
- Huawei 5kWh battery.
- Battery Manager
- Ja Solar panels.
- In accordance with the Building Contract and under the supervision of The Builder, the supply and installation of the system is by a third party (The Supplier) and may differ in each region.
- The Supplier takes ownership of all Government STCs. No subsidies are payable to the client nor The Builder.
- This promotion is subject to approval by Western Power.
- The number of solar panels, layout and possible capacity is subject to available roof space and other technical details which will be quoted by The Supplier to The Builder and communicated to The Client during the prestart process.
- The final system layout and capacity is subject to a final inspection by The Supplier immediately prior to installation.
- No pro rata or the like credit is applicable if the final capacity is below that noted in the promotion, due to technical limitations.
- The Client may request a $13,000 credit in lieu of the promotion during prestart. Once agreed at prestart, no further amendment will be allowed, subject to the following condition.
- Should the system become impractical to supply and install, at the sole discretion of The Builder, a one off $13,000 credit will apply in lieu.
Peace of mind Guarantees
†^†† Terms and conditions apply to each Guarantee and differ in each region. Speak with a Design Consultant for details.