The power of the sun when you need it most
With clean, reliable solar energy and Tesla Powerwall, Bradford Solar puts you in charge, day and night. Before solar battery storage options, extra energy from the sun was sent straight back through the grid or wasted altogether. Tesla Powerwall, charged with a state of the art solar panel system, holds enough energy to power an average home through the night. Turn on savings with solar energy from the first time you flick on the light switch.
About Tesla Powerwall 2
As efficient as it is stylish, Powerwall is completely automated, low profile, and requires no maintenance. Tesla Powerwall’s sleek, wall mounted design is often installed inside the home garage. Tesla Powerwall 2 is capable providing 13.5kWh of energy per day, which is enough to cater to an average home’s night-time energy usage. A cloud-based system allows consumers to monitor their energy through their mobile or tablet, giving homeowners the freedom to track and control their solar consumption, energy production, and energy use at any time. There is virtually no system maintenance required as the software updates are implemented via your home’s Wi-Fi.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with liquid thermal control
- 13.5kWh energy use capacity
- Sleek, wall mounted design installed inside garage
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Additional units can be added to increase capacity
- Cloud-based control and monitoring.
What is a Bradford Solar ChargePack?
Solar panels allow homeowners to take charge of their energy use by enjoying free energy during the day. The innovative Bradford Solar ChargePack including Tesla Powerwall 2 allows homeowners to store the renewable electricity generated by their solar panels during the day to help power their home at night. A typical Australian house consumes around 21 kilowatt hours (kWh) per day.
The ChargePack involves installing an inverter, solar panels and Tesla Powerwall 2. The package can be installed and up and running with full cloud based monitoring for the household in one working day.
What is included in the Bradford Solar ChargePack?
- Solar panels harness the sun’s energy
- Inverter converts energy to electricity
- Tesla Powerwall is charged
- Manage your energy usage with cloud-based monitoring
- Your home is empowered by solar.
How the system works:
- Photons (sun light) are absorbed by the solar panels on your roof. Solar panels convert the photons into Direct Current (DC) electricity.
- DC electricity cannot be used in your home and therefore needs to be converted to Alternating Current (AC), which is done by an inverter.
- The energy that is created can be used to power your appliances, fed back into the grid or stored for later use.
- At the heart of your Bradford Solar ChargePack is Tesla Powerwall, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that charges using electricity from your solar panels.
- With cloud-based monitoring from any smart device, you can monitor and manage your energy.
- Now you have the power to run your home with low cost solar energy, stored until you’re ready to use it.
Tesla Powerwall gives you the power to escape
1. The power at your fingertips
Use smart technology to help control your home. See, track and control your solar consumption, energy production, and energy use at any time.
2.Take control of your electricity
Generating your own solar energy is simple, efficient and environmentally friendly. Reduce your reliance on the grid and lower your electricity bill.
3. Use more of your solar
Most homes use a fraction of the solar energy they produce. Instead of sending the sun's energy back to the grid, Powerwall stores it for later use.
4. Backup your home
Powerwall 2 can protect your home during a power outage, keeping selected loads like your lights, Wi-Fi and refrigerator running.
5. Durable design
Water resistant and dustproof enclosure for installation inside or outdoors. Sleek design that makes it architecturally friendly.
Your 4.2kW Bradford Solar ChargePack
- Up to $2,000 electricity savings per year*
- Up to $23,000 electricity savings over 10 years*
- 80% self-sufficiency on an average day*
- 5,600kg's carbon savings per year*
Assumptions: *Savings calculation based on 4 people living in a detached PERTH house. Average electricity tariff for state assumed. Based on an average household load profile. Simulation ran on an average day. Calculation based on morning and night peak energy use. No pool, no gas. Actual payback may vary. Annual saving is simplified to 365 x daily saving. Savings amount for 6.48kW Bradford Solar ChargePack including Tesla Powerwall 2 (13.5kWh Battery). 10 year saving is based on 3% annual increase in energy (CPI related).
Why Bradford Energy?
- Expert Bradford Energy Concierge Service from first call to install.
- Tesla and Clean Energy Council Approved Installers
- Quality assurance from Bradford who provide the full supply and installation.
- Australia wide distribution network
- Premium top tier solar energy products
- Backed by a CSR 'life of the system' written warranty
Unlike any other company in Australia, all our systems include our ‘life of the system’ Bradford warranty. This means that in case the manufacturer of the product is not available o in existence during the promised warranty period Bradford Energy will make good the same or equivalent product specifications. Peace of mind warranty from an over 160 year old ASX listed company. Bradford Energy offers further support to customers by providing an Expert Energy Concierge Service who are available to address their queries.
Bradford Energy provides the full supply and installation of the Solar ChargePack which comes with a ‘life of the system’ warranty. Their Australia-wide sales and distribution network ensures trade partners are supported throughout the process.
Part of CSR’s building products business which has been in operation in Australia and New Zealand for over 160 years, Bradford Energy is the name behind Australia's most trusted and recognised energy efficient power solutions. One of the founding signatures of the Clean Energy Council’s Approved Retailer Code of Conduct, Bradford Energy has a long standing industry reputation for working with the highest quality materials and the best suppliers. Bradford Energy has collaborated with Tesla, to bring its global leading Powerwall battery technology into Australian homes, transforming the way in which Australians consume and store and use energy.
By switching on solar in your new home, you can be confident you have one of the best energy sources under the sun.
For more information about Bradford Energy: